- ticket title
- اجتماع المشغلين المحليين مع المجموعة الدولية لخبراء الكبريت و الغاز الحامضي لمدة ثلاثة أيام بغرض التواصل وتبادل المعلومات
- إذا شاركت في أداة تبادل عملة أجنبية أو أداة تجارة تبادل عملات أجنبية بين 1 يناير، 2003 و15 ديسمبر 2015، قد تكون مشاركا في تسويات قضايا جماعية تنتظر الحكم فيها
- If you entered into an FX Instrument or FX Exchange-Traded Instrument between January 1, 2003 and December 15, 2015, you may be affected by pending class action settlements.
- بايوس وتكافل الإمارات يوقعان اتفاقية لتقديم الخدمات السحابية المدارة
- Nord Anglia Education Announces Formation of Education Advisory Board Chaired by Lord David Puttnam
1. Potential candidates for training under EUNAVFOR MED Operation Sophia (ENFM) are put forward by the Libyan Coast Guard and Port Security (LCGPS) and thereafter selected following a vetting process carried out by competent EU Member States' authorities.
2. ENFM's current provision …Read more
12 October 2017 – After a brief mission to Libya, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein on Thursday said the Government “can and should” lead efforts to urgently address arbitrary detention, torture and other grave …Read more
Governments around the world were focused on improving access to quality education and health care for children and adolescents to ensure they reached their full potential, speakers told the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) as they concluded discussion on …Read more
Yemen and ISIS’s crimes in Iraq are two of the most dire human rights situations in the world right now. There is plenty of evidence of war crimes and crimes against humanity, and …Read more
States had an obligation to ensure that vulnerable children received the rights they were due, the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) heard today as it continued its deliberations on children’s rights.
Four special mandate holders addressed the Committee from …Read more
European Commission - Statement
Brussels, 6 October 2017Read more
- The 14th annual Summit between India and the European Union (EU) was held in New Delhi on 6 October 2017. The Republic of India was represented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
As the Sixth Committee (Legal) continued its consideration of the report of the Secretary‑General on strengthening and coordinating United Nations rule of law activities, speakers spotlighted country‑specific initiatives that put that principle into practice and made its application more effective. …Read more