- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council issued decree setting up coordination mechanism with International community. The mechanism comprises the High Policies Committee that comprises the President of Presidency Council with participation of Head of UNSMIL, and ministers of planning, foreign affairs, local government and finance , ambassadors of supporting countries, heads of international organizations concerned with support programmes. It also includes a technical coordination committee, that comprises group of technicians from the Libyan government, UN, donar countries, and international organizations. The committee will coordinate among all mechanism levels to ensure harmony among priorities and collaboration resources. The mechanism will also include sectorial work teams which will comprise in itself of five work teams that cover basic services such as governance, economic revival, justice, human rights and migration. The work teams will include representatives for Libyan ministries and institutions on one hand and donor countries and international organizations on the other hand. Libyan and international sides will co-chair the team, manage its work and follow up recommendations.
Source: Libya News Agency