- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha met the British charge de affaires to Libya. The meeting focused on bilateral cooperation prospects in criminal investigation, crime scene, countering organized crime and dealing with terrorist groups. The British charge de affaires expressed his country’s support to the MoI in all aspects that would contribute to security and stability in the country. On his part the minister praised efforts made by the British government to help GNA in all fields especially in security fields.
Source: Libya News Agency