- ticket title
- UN agency saves 600 stranded migrants in Sahara Desert, but 52 dead in Niger
- هيكفيجن وإي آي تعقدان مؤتمرا مشتركا حول مشروع تطوير أمن المعلومات
- القياسات الحيوية وتعلم الآلة: التركيبة الناجحة من جيمالتو لزيادة الثقة في الخدمات المصرفية على الإنترنت
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Is No. 1 on Institutional Investor’s EMEA Research Team Ranking of the Region’s Best-Sell Side Analysts
- France hails appointment of Salameh as United Nations Secretary General's Special Representative for Libya
Tripoli - GNA Minister of Education, Othman Abduljaleel , inspected and praised work of Exams preparatory committees for the Preparatory and Secondary certificates exams for school year 2016/2017. In a statement to Lana reporter the minister said the ministry took all precautionary measures not to leak exam papers and eradicate cheating, saying that exam regulations and laws will be enforced on both students and teachers. The minister paid Saturday a visit to Tripoli's Examinations Department, where he inspected work progress and preparations made for the Preparatory and Secondary certificates exams for school year 2016/2017. The Minister discussed with Head of Exams Depart. Mohamed Al Arrousi, exam mechanism, difficulties encountering the department way to ease them. Al Arrousi told the press that Preparatory Certificate exams to commence July 2, and continue for two week, on bases of one subject per day, and the Secondary certificate exams to start on July 16, also for two week. He said 85,000 students to set the first exam and 57,000 to set the second exam.
Source: Libya News Agency