- ticket title
- شركة تروبيك ساينس وتشاينا آسيان إنفورميشن هاربور تعلنان عن استثمارهما في مشروع كيبل بيس المائي
- شركة فاستساينز توقع اتفاق امتياز رئيسيا لتسريع توسعها العالمي مع 16 موقعا أوروبيا جديدا
- News in Brief 17 October 2017 (AM)
- الشركة Appy Pie تصدر تطبيقات الويب PWA
- The 122nd Canton Fair Kicks Off in China
Tripoli - GNA Minister of Education, Othman Abduljaleel , inspected and praised work of Exams preparatory committees for the Preparatory and Secondary certificates exams for school year 2016/2017. In a statement to Lana reporter the minister said the ministry took all precautionary measures not to leak exam papers and eradicate cheating, saying that exam regulations and laws will be enforced on both students and teachers. The minister paid Saturday a visit to Tripoli's Examinations Department, where he inspected work progress and preparations made for the Preparatory and Secondary certificates exams for school year 2016/2017. The Minister discussed with Head of Exams Depart. Mohamed Al Arrousi, exam mechanism, difficulties encountering the department way to ease them. Al Arrousi told the press that Preparatory Certificate exams to commence July 2, and continue for two week, on bases of one subject per day, and the Secondary certificate exams to start on July 16, also for two week. He said 85,000 students to set the first exam and 57,000 to set the second exam.
Source: Libya News Agency