- ticket title
- UN rights experts warn new EU policy on boat rescues will cause more people to drown
- ”شركة أدوية الحكمة” توسّع نطاق اتفاقية تراخيص الأدوية مع شركة “تاكيدا”
- أمانة تطلق بوابتها الإلكترونية الجديدة، ترايدكابتن.كوم
- مكتب مكتب المراجع السكانية يتوقع وصول عدد سكان العالم في العام 2050 إلى 9.8 مليار نسمة
- Written question – Retabling of question on cooperation with Libya on the management of its land borders – E-005149/2017
Tripoli - GNA Minister of Education, Othman Abduljaleel , inspected and praised work of Exams preparatory committees for the Preparatory and Secondary certificates exams for school year 2016/2017. In a statement to Lana reporter the minister said the ministry took all precautionary measures not to leak exam papers and eradicate cheating, saying that exam regulations and laws will be enforced on both students and teachers. The minister paid Saturday a visit to Tripoli's Examinations Department, where he inspected work progress and preparations made for the Preparatory and Secondary certificates exams for school year 2016/2017. The Minister discussed with Head of Exams Depart. Mohamed Al Arrousi, exam mechanism, difficulties encountering the department way to ease them. Al Arrousi told the press that Preparatory Certificate exams to commence July 2, and continue for two week, on bases of one subject per day, and the Secondary certificate exams to start on July 16, also for two week. He said 85,000 students to set the first exam and 57,000 to set the second exam.
Source: Libya News Agency