- ticket title
- President Of European Parliament Demands Unified Stance To Libyan Issue.
- MoI Establishes Offices For Protection Of Children And Families.
- French Foreign Minister In Tunis To Bolster Ties And Discuss Libya.
- Ministry Of Interior Implements Anti-Crime Plan.
- MIGRANT CRISIS: LIBYA OPPOSES EU PLAN FOR CENTRES, SAYS FOREIGN MINISTER
Rome, Italian press sources have confirmed an agreement between Rome and Cairo to hold regular meetings by senior officials from both countries to prepare for an international conference on Libya in the coming months. The sources predicted the confirmed to take place in Rome in November.
Source: Libya News Agency