- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
Refugees are still dying in the Mediterranean; there were more than 5000 deaths in 2016, and more than 1300 people have died already in 2017. When will the Commission finally consider implementing a maritime rescue programme and stop leaving the task of saving lives to NGOs?
A number of countries, including Afghanistan and Libya, are being used as bulwarks against migration. In 2017, Libya will receive a total of EUR 200 million from the EU Trust Fund. By 2020, Afghanistan will have received EUR 5 billion.
What is the Commission doing to ensure that these funds are not misused?
What written evidence can the Commission provide to show that they are not being misused?