- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
DUBAI, 19 August 2014 (IRIN) – World Humanitarian Day this year brought with it with grim news – more aid workers died in 2013 than any year since records began. In total 155 were killed, while another 305 and were either seriously wounded or kidnapped – representing a 66 percent increase in the number of victims from 2012.