- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
DUBAI, 19 August 2014 (IRIN) – World Humanitarian Day this year brought with it with grim news – more aid workers died in 2013 than any year since records began. In total 155 were killed, while another 305 and were either seriously wounded or kidnapped – representing a 66 percent increase in the number of victims from 2012.