- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli,-Chairman of the board of NOC discussed with the acting head of Oasis Oil Corporation ways to address problems facing work progress of oil companies. The meeting held at the headquarters of the NOC attended by chairman of NOC Mustapha Sanaallla and members of the board and head of the Administrative Committee of Oasis Oil company. NOC in Tripoli announced earlier this month end of dispute with the parallel institution in Benghazi thereby ending division that lasted two years.
Source: Libyan News Agency