- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli,-Chairman of the board of NOC discussed with the acting head of Oasis Oil Corporation ways to address problems facing work progress of oil companies. The meeting held at the headquarters of the NOC attended by chairman of NOC Mustapha Sanaallla and members of the board and head of the Administrative Committee of Oasis Oil company. NOC in Tripoli announced earlier this month end of dispute with the parallel institution in Benghazi thereby ending division that lasted two years.
Source: Libyan News Agency