- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Tunis, World Health Organization (WHO) Libya Office held a workshop in Tunis entitled; "Assessing Libyan Cancer National Record". The workshop organized in partnership with WHO regional office and International Cancer Research Agency (IARC) and the World Initiative to develop cancer record. The workshop was attended by specialists in diagnosing, treating and recording cancer from various parts of Libya. The workshop designed to strengthen cancer records in Libya at national level to improve quality and accuracy of data to reflect the current status of cancer and help track cancer rate. The workshop concluded by agreeing on a timeframe for what has been agreed to follow up implementation such as unifying cancer records to achieve the desired goals.
Source: Libya News Agency