- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tunis, World Health Organization (WHO) Libya Office held a workshop in Tunis entitled; "Assessing Libyan Cancer National Record". The workshop organized in partnership with WHO regional office and International Cancer Research Agency (IARC) and the World Initiative to develop cancer record. The workshop was attended by specialists in diagnosing, treating and recording cancer from various parts of Libya. The workshop designed to strengthen cancer records in Libya at national level to improve quality and accuracy of data to reflect the current status of cancer and help track cancer rate. The workshop concluded by agreeing on a timeframe for what has been agreed to follow up implementation such as unifying cancer records to achieve the desired goals.
Source: Libya News Agency