- ticket title
- UN refugee agency calls for closure of immigrant detention centers in Libya
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #69 – Libya-Niger Situation
- MMC North Africa 4Mi Snapshot – What drives migrants and refugees to and through Libya? (15 July 2019)
- Spencer Stuart Launches New Unit Formed from the Talent-Related Businesses it Acquired from Aon
- بنك رأس الخيمة الوطني ونيوجين سوفت وير يربحان جائزة مبادرة أفضل رقمنة لفرع في 2019
Tripoli- The Man-Made River Board has announced the resumption of water supply to Tripoli after restoring power supply to the northern and southern wells filed. In statement on its website, the board said water supply was expected to begin gradually to Tripoli as of Wednesday morning. Man-Made River authority called for protection of board utilities because it offers water to all citizens, calling on the relevant authorities to shoulder responsibility and protect Hasawna water wells and pipeline track to preserve water supply to all Libyan cities.
Source: Libya News Agency