- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Tripoli- The Man-Made River Board has announced the resumption of water supply to Tripoli after restoring power supply to the northern and southern wells filed. In statement on its website, the board said water supply was expected to begin gradually to Tripoli as of Wednesday morning. Man-Made River authority called for protection of board utilities because it offers water to all citizens, calling on the relevant authorities to shoulder responsibility and protect Hasawna water wells and pipeline track to preserve water supply to all Libyan cities.
Source: Libya News Agency