- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, The Al Hasawana-Sahl Al Jafara Man-made River network source has announced that water supplies to the capital Tripoli were expected to be resumed on Wednesday after the eastern track has been refilled. The flow is due to be increased gradually until the normal level is achieved for all cities and towns supplied by the network, the source told the Libyan news agency, adding that engineers and operation teams were doing their best to secure the return of supply as soon as they can. The source cited the delay in returning the supply to Tripoli to the power outage at the wells.
Source: Libya News Agency