- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The Al Hasawana-Sahl Al Jafara Man-made River network source has announced that water supplies to the capital Tripoli were expected to be resumed on Wednesday after the eastern track has been refilled. The flow is due to be increased gradually until the normal level is achieved for all cities and towns supplied by the network, the source told the Libyan news agency, adding that engineers and operation teams were doing their best to secure the return of supply as soon as they can. The source cited the delay in returning the supply to Tripoli to the power outage at the wells.
Source: Libya News Agency