- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Since the end of World War II, there have been 181 insurgencies around the world. In fact, most modern warfare occurs in the form of insurgencies, including in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, and Ukraine. In spite of their prevalence, however, we still know relatively little about how insurgencies function. With more than three dozen violent insurgencies taking place today, Seth G. Jones offers detailed insights into the dynamics and operations of such groups.