- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tripoli,-Vice-President of the Presidency Council underlined that council deals seriously with all country's crisis and works for finish in state institution Building. At press conference Saturday at government headquarters in Tripoli that the dollar will be down as soon as oil production resumes. He also said the the council submitted serious proposals to end cash crisis. Commenting on demonstrations against the presidency council and calling for its departure. Maitiq said we hoped that such demos take to the streets in support of the war on the terrorism led by the presidency council in Serte. He said the presidency council condemned the presence of French soldiers in Libya. He said we asked clarifications from France and summoned French ambassador had handed a protest waiting answers to our questions. He said the presidency Council expects support from the international community regarding the insured's file.
Source: Libyan News Agency