- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,-Vice-President of the Presidency Council underlined that council deals seriously with all country's crisis and works for finish in state institution Building. At press conference Saturday at government headquarters in Tripoli that the dollar will be down as soon as oil production resumes. He also said the the council submitted serious proposals to end cash crisis. Commenting on demonstrations against the presidency council and calling for its departure. Maitiq said we hoped that such demos take to the streets in support of the war on the terrorism led by the presidency council in Serte. He said the presidency council condemned the presence of French soldiers in Libya. He said we asked clarifications from France and summoned French ambassador had handed a protest waiting answers to our questions. He said the presidency Council expects support from the international community regarding the insured's file.
Source: Libyan News Agency