- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Washington, US State Department has renewed a warning to its nationals against travelling to Libya, and called on those in the country to leave immediately. 'The security situation in Libya still is not stable, with a crime rate very high, and repeated cases of kidnapping for ransom, the US State Department said in a statement posted on its website. It stressed that the embassy there would remain closed. The State Department called on US nationals in Libya to take precautionary steps, 'to avoid gatherings, and to exercise caution when in the places of gatherings, even if they were peaceful, for they could suddenly turn into armed clashes.'
Source: Libya News Agency