- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Washington, US State Department has renewed a warning to its nationals against travelling to Libya, and called on those in the country to leave immediately. 'The security situation in Libya still is not stable, with a crime rate very high, and repeated cases of kidnapping for ransom, the US State Department said in a statement posted on its website. It stressed that the embassy there would remain closed. The State Department called on US nationals in Libya to take precautionary steps, 'to avoid gatherings, and to exercise caution when in the places of gatherings, even if they were peaceful, for they could suddenly turn into armed clashes.'
Source: Libya News Agency