- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
- شبكة آتريوم هيلث والإمارات العربية المتحدة تنشئان برنامج زمالة جراحية هو الأول في منطقة الجنوب الشرقي
We have said too many times ‘never again’. Now is time for the European Union as such to tackle these tragedies without delay. What happened tonight off the coast of Italy, what happens every day at the Southern border of Europe, is unacceptable for a Union that was built on the principles of solidarity, respect for human rights and dignity for all. We need to save human lives all together, as all together we need to protect our borders and to fight the trafficking of human beings.
I’ve decided to put the issue of migration as a formal point on the agenda of the Foreign Affairs Council I convened tomorrow in Luxembourg, where I’ll present a set of proposals for Libya, one of the main routes of illegal trafficking of migrants.
We need to continue to work on the root causes of migration and most of all on the instability of an area that is broader and broader, from Iraq to Libya. Every single day, we have the duty to save human lives, sharing among all the 28 this duty and a responsibility that for too long has been left only to the southern countries. That is why tomorrow I’ll call on all the European countries to show and to prove through action that they adhere to the shared fundamental values they declared as their own when they joined the European Union.