- ticket title
- Gender equality, justice in law and practice: Essential for sustainable development
- Technical assistance and capacity-building to improve human rights in Libya (A/HRC/40/L.6/Rev.1)
- Hunger, displacement and disease: 4.3 million people remain in dire need of aid in Chad
- UNHCR Update Libya (22 March 2019)
- More children killed by unsafe water, than bullets, says UNICEF chief
Tripoli-United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) has urged all parties to shoulder their responsibilities in securing safety of the public and the country's resources, which are owned by all Libyans and to shun away from targeting economic utilities and to spare civilians under whatever pretext. In statement Sunday on developments in the south, UNSMIL stressed to confining all military operations to the fight against terrorism and organized crime in the south. It also expressed readiness to narrow view points and offer its good offices for this purpose, reminding all parties to show self-reconstraint and make language of dialogue override others.
Source: Libya News Agency