- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli-United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) has urged all parties to shoulder their responsibilities in securing safety of the public and the country's resources, which are owned by all Libyans and to shun away from targeting economic utilities and to spare civilians under whatever pretext. In statement Sunday on developments in the south, UNSMIL stressed to confining all military operations to the fight against terrorism and organized crime in the south. It also expressed readiness to narrow view points and offer its good offices for this purpose, reminding all parties to show self-reconstraint and make language of dialogue override others.
Source: Libya News Agency