- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
LONDON, 29 December 2014 (IRIN) – West Africa’s Ebola epidemic has cruelly exposed the weaknesses of health systems in the countries where it struck. It was understandable that they were not prepared for Ebola, which has never been reported in the region before, but the director of the World Health Organization (WHO), Margaret Chan, says what they lacked was a robust public health infrastructure to deal with the unexpected.