- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
NNA – An investigation committee belonging to the United Nations Interim Forces in South Lebanon inspected Wednesday the Wazzani area which was subjected to Israeli shelling two days ago, NNA correspondent in Marj’Ayoun indicated.