- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Sebratha, (Lana) UNDP organized youth dialogue
supervised by Sabratha Municipality Partnership Team.
A list of project priorities for rehabilitation of Sabratha
Municipality was submitted, and identifying essential needs for
enhancing local capacities for recovery in line with the the Peaceful
Change Initiative for Libya.
The project designed to set up projects to support health and
education projects and creating employment opportunities for youth
and better services to the public.
Source: Libya News Agency