- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
New York, The UN Secretary General, Antonio
Guterres called for speeding up the preparation for an appropriate
climate for elections in Libya. He called on the House of
Representatives and High State Council for consultations and finalize
election law as soon as possible.
In press statement, Guterres welcomed the realized progress in
the UN plan of Action, and launching the national gathering,
considering its meeting an important factor to encourage the public
and urge them for initiatives and express their ideas and present
their opinions in the public domain for discussions and study.
The UN Secretary general viewed Libyan women participation in
the political process an encouraging sign for gender equality and
women participation in the political life. He praised the
achievement made in national reconciliation.
Antonio Guterres stressed the need for the return of the
displaced to their places of origin voluntarily and safely noting the
need for the return of the people of Taurgha.
Source: Libya News Agency