- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli- The UN envoy to Libya, Martin Kobler, called for the need to form a unified military command under the supreme command of the presidency council of GNA so libya would be able to overcome terrorism. Kobler said Sunday work open a unified army for the Libyan army under the command of the Presidency Council is fundamental through a unified army and well equipped so libya would overcome terrorism. Kobler said Libya can move forward through decisive steps through the three main pillars of the political accord; the House of Representative, The High State Council and Presidency Council..
Source: Libyan News Agency