- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli- The UN envoy to Libya, Martin Kobler, called for the need to form a unified military command under the supreme command of the presidency council of GNA so libya would be able to overcome terrorism. Kobler said Sunday work open a unified army for the Libyan army under the command of the Presidency Council is fundamental through a unified army and well equipped so libya would overcome terrorism. Kobler said Libya can move forward through decisive steps through the three main pillars of the political accord; the House of Representative, The High State Council and Presidency Council..
Source: Libyan News Agency