- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tauergha, The UN Special Envoy to Libya and his Assistant for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams on Wednesday paid a visit to the city of Tauergha, to get a firsthand account of the conditions there after return of some of the city’s residents. Salama told an audience in the city he was grateful for the positive results and the reconciliation between the cities of Tauergha and Misrata. There is nothing impossible, the talks you conducted with your neighbors Misrata and the subsequent agreement have shown that no problem can be resolved, Salama told the audience. My colleagues in UNSMIL and I have concluded that the best place we can mark the UN Day was to be among you in Tauergha, to say to you that the UN care for the displaced is not casual, but constant, Salama said.
Source: Libya News Agency