- ticket title
- تعيين مدير مخضرم رئيسًا لشركة General Fusion
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
UNITED NATIONS, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon urged parties in Lybia to join efforts to find a consensual solution to the country's ongoing crisis.
On Dec. 17, 2015, the Libyan Political Agreement was signed in Skhirat, Morocco. Saturday marks one year since the signing of the UN-brokered deal.
Ban said he cautions that the slow pace of implementation of the agreement has not brought the stability to the country, and therefore he urged those that are not currently engaged in the process to join the efforts, according to a statement released by his spokesperson.
"The Secretary-General reiterates that the United Nations will continue to accompany the process and support the Libyan people," said the statement.
Over the past year, under the agreement, the Presidency Council was formed and operates from Tripoli. However, Libya remains divided politically. And terrorism remains a major threat to the country.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK