- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Tunis- Tunisian President Al Baji Qayed Al Sebsi on Friday met the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama, with whom he discussed developments in Libya and regional and international efforts to push political process in the country. The meeting, which took place at Carthage Palace and attended by Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi, focused on role of neighboring states, Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria in bringing about progress in Libya, and get the parties to talk, the President's Office said. On its part, the UN Mission said Salama briefed the Tunisian President on the ongoing political process in Libya ahead of the Arab Summit meeting due to be held in Tunis in late March.
Source: Libya News Agency