- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tunis- Tunisian President Al Baji Qayed Al Sebsi on Friday met the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama, with whom he discussed developments in Libya and regional and international efforts to push political process in the country. The meeting, which took place at Carthage Palace and attended by Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi, focused on role of neighboring states, Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria in bringing about progress in Libya, and get the parties to talk, the President's Office said. On its part, the UN Mission said Salama briefed the Tunisian President on the ongoing political process in Libya ahead of the Arab Summit meeting due to be held in Tunis in late March.
Source: Libya News Agency