- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tunis- Tunisian President Al Baji Qayed Al Sebsi on Friday met the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama, with whom he discussed developments in Libya and regional and international efforts to push political process in the country. The meeting, which took place at Carthage Palace and attended by Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi, focused on role of neighboring states, Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria in bringing about progress in Libya, and get the parties to talk, the President's Office said. On its part, the UN Mission said Salama briefed the Tunisian President on the ongoing political process in Libya ahead of the Arab Summit meeting due to be held in Tunis in late March.
Source: Libya News Agency