- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tunis-Developments in Libya will be on the agenda of the 30th session of the Arab Summit in March, Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi said. Al Jheinawi expressed hope that the meeting would an opportunity to discuss key issues facing stability in the Arab region. The Minister noted that his country would strive to coordinate with participating countries to produce results and decisions that respond to the aspirations of Arab peoples.
Source: Libya News Agency