- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tunis-Developments in Libya will be on the agenda of the 30th session of the Arab Summit in March, Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi said. Al Jheinawi expressed hope that the meeting would an opportunity to discuss key issues facing stability in the Arab region. The Minister noted that his country would strive to coordinate with participating countries to produce results and decisions that respond to the aspirations of Arab peoples.
Source: Libya News Agency