- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tunis, Tunisian Foreign minister Khamis Al Jheinawi discussed with the UN Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler developments in Libya. The meeting between Kobler and Jheinawi dealt with efforts being made by Tunisia in collaboration with Libya's neighboring countries to push for a political settlement, and encourage Libyans of all political affiliations to reach a consensus that preserves the country's unity and stability. Kobler praised the Tunisian move, expressing hope that it would lead to a positive result, in light of the positive indications brought about by the intensive consultations with neighboring countries.
Source: Libya News Agency