- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
Tunis, Algerian Minister of Maghreb and AU Affairs Abdul Gader Msaahel and his Tunisian counterpart Khamis Al Jheinawi have discussed developments in Libya. The Ministers said their viewpoints were identical on the need for supporting the political track to restore peace and stability in Libya. The meeting also dealt with the agenda for the 34th meeting of the Arab Maghreb Union which will be held in Tunis on Thursday May 6.
Source: Libyan News Agency