- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli, A meeting was convened inside Mi;tiga International Airport which brought together the Ministry of Transport Hisham Abu Shkeiwat, the Ministry of Interior Undersecretary Abdul Salam Ashour, the Director of Mi'tiga Airport, the Head of Airports Authority, the Director of Security of Mi'tiga Airport, the Chairman of Board of the Libyan Airlines Co. And other security officials to discuss the security breaches in Mi'tiga Airport. Abu Shkeiwat tackled the issue of activating the security apparatus at Mi'tiga Airport and the need for coordination between them and the operational bodies and the air companies. The Interior Ministry Undersecretary said activating the security apparatus would be in the coming days. The Director of Mi'tiga Airport Lutfi Nashnoush lauded the positive role of the Ministries of Transport and Interior, saying the results of their work would be visible to the general public.
Source: Libya News Agency