- ticket title
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
Event date: – 06 Sep 18
Thursday 6 September 2018
– 06 Sep 18
9:00 — 13:00
Trading Humans in Libya and Middle East
Libya is the main transit point for refugees and migrants trying to reach Europe. In each of the last three years, 150,000 people have made the dangerous crossing across the Mediterranean sea from Libya.
The situation in Middle East doesn’t seem to be any better. As we enter the eighth year of this ruinous war in Syria, it is unacceptable to see calls from humanitarian organizations to put an end to the violence, suffering, and devastation of Syrian people go unheeded.
Investigative Journalists, NGOs, survivors and other organizations/institutions will have the floor over the morning of the meeting.
To register: http://www.opinio.europarl.europa.eu/opinio/s?s=3165
For more information please contact: email@example.com