- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Benghazi, The General Tourism Board has organized a trip for families from the western region of Libya to the eastern region namely the archeological city of Shahat under the theme 'Trip for Peace.' The participants listened to a briefing from a tourist guide on the history of the city and also from archeologists and specialists. The Libyan Tourist Trips Organisation which organized the trip, is a group which consists of amateurs who are committed to highlight the Libyan archeological sites scattered through the country.
Source: Libya News Agency