- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Benghazi, The General Tourism Board has organized a trip for families from the western region of Libya to the eastern region namely the archeological city of Shahat under the theme 'Trip for Peace.' The participants listened to a briefing from a tourist guide on the history of the city and also from archeologists and specialists. The Libyan Tourist Trips Organisation which organized the trip, is a group which consists of amateurs who are committed to highlight the Libyan archeological sites scattered through the country.
Source: Libya News Agency