- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
DOHA, Qatar, - The Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani met, at his office in Al Bahr Palace, with President of the Libyan Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord, Fayez Mustafa Al-Sarraj and his accompanying delegation, on the occasion of their visit to the country.
Al-Sarraj briefed the Emir, during the meeting, on the latest developments of the situation in Libya, and on efforts undertaken, to establish and promote security and stability.
The two sides discussed what could be done to preserve the unity of Libya and its sovereignty over all its territory, especially in light of the growing phenomenon of terrorism in the region and UN endeavours to combat it.
On his part, the Emir stressed the State of Qatar's position in support of Libya and its people.
Source: Name News Network