- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, The Libya Telephone Co. has announced the return of telecommunications services to the eastern region beyond Ajdabiyah which were disrupted as a result of defects. In a statement, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Company said the engineers and technicians at the Benghazi telecommunications Office have succeeded in fixing the defects and returning the service to the region.
Source: Libya News Agency