- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The Libya Telephone Co. has announced the return of telecommunications services to the eastern region beyond Ajdabiyah which were disrupted as a result of defects. In a statement, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Company said the engineers and technicians at the Benghazi telecommunications Office have succeeded in fixing the defects and returning the service to the region.
Source: Libya News Agency