- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The presidency Council appointed Tariq Shauib Bunisira, deputy minister of Foreign Affairs. Bunisira was charge d' affair for Libyan embassy in Cairo.
Source: Libya News Agency