- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The presidency Council appointed Tariq Shauib Bunisira, deputy minister of Foreign Affairs. Bunisira was charge d' affair for Libyan embassy in Cairo.
Source: Libya News Agency