- ticket title
- Egypt’s Parliament Moves to Extend Presidential Term Limits
- FACT CHECK: Declaring Emergency for Wall Not So Ordinary
- US Military Denies Taking Part in Raid on Al-Qaida Site in Libya
- Desk Review of Shelter and NFI Studies in Libya (December 2018)
- Supreme Commander of Libyan Army appoints Chief of General Staff
President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker and President of the European Council Donald Tusk represented the European Union at the Summit. The People’s Republic of China was represented by Premier Li Keqiang. European Commission Vice-President for Jobs, Growth, Investment …Read more
Younger generations must have readily available tools enabling their full participation in decision‑making arenas to better shape a brighter future for all, the Commission for Social Development heard today as it continued its general debate.
“We live in a non‑linear …Read more
Speakers Welcome Free Trade Area, Other Steps towards Regional Integration
The New Partnership for Africa’s Development — now fully embedded in the development paradigms of both the United Nations and the African Union — remained the “rallying point” in Africa’s …Read more
European Commission – Statement
Brussels, 6 October 2017
- The 14th annual Summit between India and the European Union (EU) was held in New Delhi on 6 October 2017. The Republic of India was represented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
The European Parliament,
– having regard to the European Council declaration on competitiveness of 19 February 2016,
– having regard to the Interinstitutional Agreement (IIA) between the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission …Read more
In a recent interview the President of the Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, said that reintroducing border controls at the Brenner Pass in order to combat the influx of migrants would be a ‘political disaster’ for the EU.
The Austrian Interior Minister, …Read more
Refugee crisisGermany, Italy strongly oppose Austria’s border fence schemePublished 6 May 2016
Germany and Italy on Thursday expressed strong objections to what the leaders of the two countries described as the “unjustified” proposal from Austria to erect a…
Entering the second day of its inaugural forum on financing for development follow-up, the Economic and Social Council held three round tables and a panel discussion today focused on the global framework for financing sustainable ……Read more