- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Tripoli, The Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah has discussed with British
Ambassador encouraging British companies to return to work in Libya's
oil sector, particularly the British Petroleum BP, and prospects of
drilling and developments available in Libya.
The meeting dealt with existing cooperation in the oil and gas
Sun'allah indicated that the company was giving special attention
to training, particularly in Britain, where it hoped the British
Embassy would facilitate entry visas to Libyan applicants.
Preparations for the British-Libyan Businessmen Conference in
Aberdeen next week were also discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency