- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah has discussed with British
Ambassador encouraging British companies to return to work in Libya's
oil sector, particularly the British Petroleum BP, and prospects of
drilling and developments available in Libya.
The meeting dealt with existing cooperation in the oil and gas
Sun'allah indicated that the company was giving special attention
to training, particularly in Britain, where it hoped the British
Embassy would facilitate entry visas to Libyan applicants.
Preparations for the British-Libyan Businessmen Conference in
Aberdeen next week were also discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency