- ticket title
- Libya air raid kills 7, including foreign workers
- Salama to Brief UN Security Council on Latest in Libya
- Al Serraj Discusses With Ministry of Transport Resumption of Flights From Mi’tiga
- Moscow and Madrid Discuss Arms Control and Prospects of Political Solution in Libya
- Lebanon Foils to Smuggle Large Quantity of Hashish Made for Export to Libya
The Sudanese consulate in Kufra, Libya, was hit by a hand grenade on Friday. No injuries were reported. The building was damaged.
The Sudanese consul in Kufra, Esam Abdel Rahman, on Saturday told the Libyan Solidarity Press Agency that unidentified assailants tossed a hand grenade at the Sudanese consulate late Friday. There were no casualties. The explosion caused damage to the consulate’s building and property.
The Libyan authorities have not commented so far. Last month, the Ambassador of Jordan was abducted by masked gunmen in Libya’s capital of Tripoli. He has not been released until now.
Source : Radio Dabanga