- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Sudan Renews Support for Restoring Peace and Stability in Libya.Thursday , 09-02-2017 – 16:31:00
Khartoum, 9 January 2017(Lana) The Sudanese Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Abdul Munem Al Naeem has reaffirmed Sudan’s strong support for restoring peace and stability in Libya, and said his country was determined to continue effort to combat irregular migration and trafficking. In a meeting at the Ministry headquarters with the Security Council experts delegation concerned with arms embargo on Libya yesterday, Al Naeem said it was important to push the Darfur repel group remnants from Libya and from Southern Sudan, to spur them to join the political process. =Lana=