- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
As part of activities marking 20th anniversary celebration of Strategic Communications Africa (Stratcomm Africa) Limited, a Thanks-giving event dubbed ‘The All White Praise Jam’ has been organized in Accra.
This year’s event, the ninth in a series, was organized on the theme “Thank You Lord”.
It was sponsored by Ghana Electrometer, Jospong Group of companies, Ghana Electrometer, Dan T Investments, Cadling Fashion, Casilda Ltd and supported by several media organizations including the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation, Sweet Melodies, Sunny FM, Starr FM, Citi FM, Radio Gold, Happy FM, Uniiq FM, Daily Dispatch and the New Crusading Guide.
The others were The Finder, Business and Financial Times, The Daily Graphic, Enquirer, Herald, The Punch, The Lens, Daily Democrat, Daily Searchlight, The Telegraph, Modern Ghana, Spy Ghana and Ghana web.
In an interview, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Strattcomm Africa, Ms Esther Cobbah, said the essence of the event was to give back to the world by investing in the spiritual growth of people.
Ms Cobbah said Stratcomm Africa started as a small company but had grown into a large enterprise, using Christian principles in all its operations.
There was, therefore, the need to share Jesus, while urging young people to lead Christ-like life.
Source: ISD (G.D. Zaney)