- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-GNA State Minister for Displaced, Dr Yusuf Abujalala discussed Tuesday with mayor of Misrata, Mustafa Carwad and members of Misrata municipal council implementation of Misrata-Taurgha accord. The meeting is line with the continues consultation to implement items of the agreement between Misrata and Taurgha and improve living standards and improve services offered to the displaced.
Source: Libya News Agency