- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli-GNA State Minister for Displaced, Dr Yusuf Abujalala discussed Tuesday with mayor of Misrata, Mustafa Carwad and members of Misrata municipal council implementation of Misrata-Taurgha accord. The meeting is line with the continues consultation to implement items of the agreement between Misrata and Taurgha and improve living standards and improve services offered to the displaced.
Source: Libya News Agency