- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Palermo-Humanitarian Organisation 'SOS Mediterranean' announced that it has rescued 407 in 24 hours in the Mediterranean Sea. the organisation said it responded to an SOS from 184 who were on two rubber dinghies last night, the rescue operation was carried out by the ship 'Ocean Viking', while in the previous day 102 were saved 80 nautical miles off the Libyan coast and 82 in the Maltese region.
Source: Libya News Agency