- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli,-The Local Council of Sirte which affiliated with the Government of National Accord has invited directors of commercial banks in Sirte area for a meeting in Misrata on Sunday. In an announcement, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Council called on directors of the Al Wahda, the National Commercial Bank, Al Jumhuriya, all branches, Trade and Development, Al Sahari, North Africa Bank and the CBL branch to attend the meeting which was scheduled to be held at Medical Technology Hotel in Misrata on Sunday at 10 am.
Source: Libyan News Agency