- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli,-The Local Council of Sirte which affiliated with the Government of National Accord has invited directors of commercial banks in Sirte area for a meeting in Misrata on Sunday. In an announcement, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Council called on directors of the Al Wahda, the National Commercial Bank, Al Jumhuriya, all branches, Trade and Development, Al Sahari, North Africa Bank and the CBL branch to attend the meeting which was scheduled to be held at Medical Technology Hotel in Misrata on Sunday at 10 am.
Source: Libyan News Agency