- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Brussels-The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala met here on Monday the EU Neighborhood Policy Commissioner Johannes Hahn. The meeting was attended by the Director of International Cooperation Department and the Libyan Charge D’affairs in Belgium. The meeting focused on cooperation with the European Union, according to Foreign Ministry authoritative sources.
Source: Libya News Agency