- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Mezda, Shaqiqa Municipality convened Thursday an emergency meeting to discuss security violation at on Ghiryan-Mezda road. The meeting which was attended by members of the security affairs, emergency and crisis committees at Shaqiqa municipality, commander of Jebel Nufusa Military Zone, Shura Council and elderlies of the region, discussed support mechanisms of security agencies to carry out the duty of protecting the public in the area. Lana reporter said the meeting concluded by agreeing on the formation of a joint security room to protect the main road from security deteriorations and support such room materially band morally and set up a new checking point at Khurma Abu Ghara.
Source: Libya News Agency