- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Mezda, Shaqiqa Municipality convened Thursday an emergency meeting to discuss security violation at on Ghiryan-Mezda road. The meeting which was attended by members of the security affairs, emergency and crisis committees at Shaqiqa municipality, commander of Jebel Nufusa Military Zone, Shura Council and elderlies of the region, discussed support mechanisms of security agencies to carry out the duty of protecting the public in the area. Lana reporter said the meeting concluded by agreeing on the formation of a joint security room to protect the main road from security deteriorations and support such room materially band morally and set up a new checking point at Khurma Abu Ghara.
Source: Libya News Agency