- ticket title
- UNHCR Somalia Factsheet: 1 – 31 October 2019
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
Gharyan, Several boycotting members of the Constituent Assembly organized a workshop in Gharyan on citizenship right in the Libyan constitution. An open discussion was started about the concept of citizenship rights in the constitution and importance of the constitution being a society contract code accommodating all segments of society, how should the constitution. be drafted to consolidate citizenship rights in all regions based on the principle of equality and without tribal or regional quotas and that citizenship rights should be based on equality among individuals and not on tribal or geographical bases. The workshop was attended by Mayor of Gharyan, Yusuf Bediri, Head of legal dept of Gharyan Municipality, Yasseen al-Najah, and Dr mansour Milad International law scholar at Libyan universities and members boycotting the Constituent Assembly for Tripoli, Sabratha, Surman and Jufra, and several activists in political and social affairs and some jurists in Gharyan.
Source: Libyan News Agency