- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, -The GNA Interior Minister Al Aref Al Khoja has issued a decision to set to a committee with the task of monitoring the security situation in the capital and also the power stations in coordination with the Electricity Company. The Minister was adamant that the 6 member committee file a report daily in normal circumstances and promptly in emergency cases.
Source: Libyan News Agency