- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
The below is attributable to Deputy Spokesperson Robert Palladino:?
Today, Secretary Michael R. Pompeo and French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian met to discuss global efforts in the fight to defeat ISIS. Secretary Pompeo thanked France for its efforts to hold Iran accountable for its terrorist activity in Europe. They also discussed Venezuela, Libya, and countering Russia's destabilizing behavior and promoting regional energy security.
Source: U.S. State Department