- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
The below is attributable to Deputy Spokesperson Robert Palladino:?
Today, Secretary Michael R. Pompeo and French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian met to discuss global efforts in the fight to defeat ISIS. Secretary Pompeo thanked France for its efforts to hold Iran accountable for its terrorist activity in Europe. They also discussed Venezuela, Libya, and countering Russia's destabilizing behavior and promoting regional energy security.
Source: U.S. State Department