- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
The British government drew up plans to whisk Colonel Gaddafi out of Libya and allow him to live out his days in another African country, it was reported last night. The MI6 plan would have placed the dictator ‘in retirement’ and out of the reach of international law in oil-rich Equatorial Guinea, reports Britain’s Daily Mail online.