- ticket title
- Egyptian, French Presidents Discuss Regional Issues, Focus On War-Torn Libya
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Turkey says may begin oil exploration under Libya deal in three-four months
- Foreign powers in Libya risk ever bloodier stalemate
- Seizure by Malta of $1.1 Billion of Counterfeit Libyan Currency
The British government drew up plans to whisk Colonel Gaddafi out of Libya and allow him to live out his days in another African country, it was reported last night. The MI6 plan would have placed the dictator ‘in retirement’ and out of the reach of international law in oil-rich Equatorial Guinea, reports Britain’s Daily Mail online.