- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, - Head of presidential council in the national accord government 'NAG' "Fayez Saraj" , said that he will not propose the formation of the new government to the parliament 'HoR' , before the approval of the constitutional amendment. In press statements , Saraj , said that the council is working with all clarity , transparency and responsibility , and meeting with all parties , to overcome all difficulties and obstacles in our country now.
Source: Libyan News Agency