- ticket title
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
- Libya conflict: Turkey confirms first soldiers killed
Tripoli, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan
Salama has said the national gathering which currently holds meetings
in a number of Libyan cities was the best way of engaging the Libyan
people to help reconstruct the Libyan state.
The gathering is the last component in the UN plan for Libya, and
was being convened to listen to the people in respect of their will,
Salama reasserted that the gathering was a chance for liaison
among all Libyans, to listen to proposals which will be relayed to
the UN Security Council.
Source: Libya News Agency