- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan
Salama has said the national gathering which currently holds meetings
in a number of Libyan cities was the best way of engaging the Libyan
people to help reconstruct the Libyan state.
The gathering is the last component in the UN plan for Libya, and
was being convened to listen to the people in respect of their will,
Salama reasserted that the gathering was a chance for liaison
among all Libyans, to listen to proposals which will be relayed to
the UN Security Council.
Source: Libya News Agency