- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
NNA – A $22.5 billion urban rail and bus system for the congested Saudi Arabian capital is on track, Riyadh’s governor said Wednesday, as other projects in the kingdom are delayed.
“No, no, it’s OK,” …